jueves, 30 de agosto de 2012

Courrier - Paper Ghost


Courrier, grupo que ha venido creciendo en los ultimos años, nos trae esta canción llamada 'Paper Ghost'



Lyrics:

Today I would learn
the art of leaving earth
the calculus of sin
and salvation

The war I waged with death
was far above my head,
the winds of Heaven met
the gates of Hell.
The angels sang eternally,
while the demons were encouraging
all that was inside of me
to give up hope.

This is how it feels,
this is how it feels.

You were standing there,
running a brush through your blonde hair,
unconcerned with the affair
because you had faith.
But I wish it came so easily
to a boy afraid of everything,
but this felt like an awakening,
it felt so free.

This is how it feels,
this is how it feels.
This is how it feels, this is how it feels.

When the hourglass drained, I swear my world was shuttering.
When the hourglass drained, I swear I felt the summer rain.
When the hourglass drained, I swear it was my wedding day.
When the hourglass drained, I found what I'd been missing.

For thy mortal self shall die,
but from the grave we will arise
and death will be described as a
paper ghost.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario